VOTE DATES: Tuesday, November 22 to Friday, December 2, 2016
The Anishinabek Education System will make positive advances in:
- Anishinabek student success;
- Increasing graduation rates;
- The development of culturally relevant curriculum and educational programs;
- Effective and efficient financial management and administration of education funding;
- Reliable and relevant First Nation education research, records, reporting and accountability; and
- Viable education partnerships that support the Anishinabek First Nation’s educational goals.
For questions or more information about the AES, please phone (705) 497-9127 or toll free (877) 497-3799 email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Murray Waboose, the Thunder Bay Regional Communications Coordinator at email@example.com.
All voting packages have been mailed out and should have been received by all our members. If you did not get your package or if have questions about voting on the AES, please contact Darwin Legarde, Ratification Officer at Darwin.firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (807) 876-4482 or (807) 853-1566